Plastic-Free Soluble Cleaning Sachets
These 100% plastic-free, cleaning products from Iron & Velvet.
They are made from plant-derived, sustainably sourced active ingredients and essential oils so they smell AMAZING too! Up to 70% of the ingredients are completely natural.
This pack contains surface cleaners for both the bathroom and the kitchen, which break down fats, oils, greases, watermarks and limescale. These surface cleaners do not contain antibacterial ingredients however, we do also sell the anti-bacterial versions of these cleaners here if you would prefer them.
- Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (Orange & Ginger) x1
- Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Mango) x1
- Kitchen Oven Cleaner (Low Odour) x1
- Household Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint) x1
- Household Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood) x1
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
No bottles are included but we do sell glass bottles and spray caps here.
What ingredients are used?
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH.
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with lukewarm water (amount depends on sachet – check the instruction booklet)
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!